Thursday, February 17, 2011

GO AWAY Valentines Day!

I really hate Valentines Day.  I hope not to offend the true lovers of Valentines Day, but I hate it.  It is a forced day!  I don't want you to buy me chocolate and I don't want you to buy me flowers just because society says you're supposed to! You buy me chocolates when you messed up and know I am mad at you. You bring me flowers for the same reasons.  Why in the world would I want these things that remind me of  previous times that you bought me flowers and chocolates??  I associate them with hurt feelings!  Plus, then I am going to eat them and get fat!  And then you may break up with me because of it.  Furthermore-  if your guy doesn't bring you roses and candy any other time except for Valentines Day, then I think it's fairly safe to say that he doesn't really want to bring them to you ON Valentines Day, but is doing it to "fit in".  I think it's a joke and I think that it should go away and be removed from the calendar of REAL holidays with REAL meanings.  GO AWAY Valentines Day!  You make me fat and angry!

No comments:

Post a Comment