Tuesday, February 1, 2011

What if all the snow flakes...

 ….were hershey bars and milk shakes, oh what a wonderful snow that would be!


Hello friends!
I cannot believe this snow!  I moved here from Nashville where everything closes down if there is even a flurry…and today?  Well.  Today I found myself making my way to a 2 o'clock class with the snow blowing sideways and fearful that I might fall and get lost and then covered up by a 5 foot snow drift that I heard people say were coming.  I mentioned to my roommate that if we HAD to go to class, we should go on the buddy system.  I told her we were holding hands and wearing whistles on the walk across campus.  But… her class got cancelled, so I made the trip alone.  Does anyone have any big plans for the snow day tomorrow??  Let me know if you do!

2 comments:

  1. If snow flakes were hershey bars and milk shakes, we'd be stuck in a sticky, sugary mess! Anyway, Katlyn, enjoy your first real blizzard. Stay safe and stay warm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That does sounds like a good treat, and I would totally join in those festivities of snowflakes being milkshakes and hershey bars if you could promise my clothes wouldn't feel like sap afterwards.
    My plan was building a snowman, or a tunnel system just like in the movie Snow Day.

    ReplyDelete